Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

maypiing user profile picture
picky squad user badge

maypiing

Oily/Resilient

dot242 Views

what can I do with stretch marks

Hi guys I know it's something that we are all very insecure about and Ive just realised I gained a few marks from the fats I gained during lockdown so I was wondering if anyone has any remedy for that😭 I'm often very insecure of my own scars or marks especially when I can't even wear shorts anymore with the stretch marks I have now😢 If you do know of any product or remedy for stretch marks please let me know(I've personally tried glycolic acids and bio-oil but they don't seem to be working for me☹️)
upvote

comment

2 Comments

meumeu user profile picture

meumeu

Dry/Resilient

Same! In this lock down I gain like 10kg and now I got lots of stretch marks. My mom's marks surprisingly disappearing and I am waiting for that miracle :')
upvote

comment

mochiface user profile picture

mochiface

Dry/Sensitive

Me, too. I have gained 10 kg during the pandemic.
upvote

comment

mochiface user profile picture

mochiface

Dry/Sensitive

I have stretch marks because I became so overweight this pandemic. People would tease me about it because they say that it looks like I already had a kid because stretch marks are typically for pregnant women.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!