picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

dot539 Views

❌ The 5 Worst Foods to Eat for Your Skin ❌

Heylo Pickies 💕 I'm no skincare expert. I'm keen to learn how to better take care of myself. So, I read, research & learn from others. And share.. because sharing is caring ❣️ You could have a very detailed skincare regimen with all the best and buzziest products, but chances are your skin won't be at its best if you don't make some healthy eating choices at the same time. Skincare isn't just about what you put on your face but also what you put in your body.  Take a look at which foods you might want to avoid. What to Avoid 🙅🏻‍♀️ ❌ 1. Candy Sugary foods (like candy, but also other sweets) might lead to skin aging. ❌ 2. White Bread Foods like white bread, white rice, and potatoes cause insulin level to spike. An insulin spike inevitably leads to an insulin crash—leaving your skin and the rest of you looking and feeling drained. ❌ 3. Milk Some experts believe that the hormones in milk cause inflammation, which in turn clogs your pores. ❌ 4. Burgers Saturated fats like fatty beef, cheese, and butter may cause acne.  ❌ 5. Chips Salt-laden foods can dehydrate you, causing your skin to dry out, which causes a host of problems like tired, dull skin and dark under-eye circles. Pickies, please share other foods that you know of! 💕
carousel
upvote

comment

32 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Alcohol and smoking 😊 Basically, nutritious healthy diet is good for you, your skin, your hair etc 💫
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

That's right! 🥰
upvote

comment

TRANSCENDENT user profile picture
super picky user badge

TRANSCENDENT

Oily/Resilient

It’s the way I consume everything you listed here. Especially burgers 🍔 chips 🍟 & candy 🍭 😭🤣
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Oh no.. perhaps reduce the quantity & frequency? Your skin & health will thank you!
upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

You're welcome 💕
upvote

comment

Agnsss user profile picture

Agnsss

Dry/Sensitive

I consume them but rarely and everything is fine so I believe we just have the lower the consumption of these food but not completely erase them
upvote

comment

mynnie user profile picture

mynnie

Dry/Sensitive

these are all my favourite things though 🙃 ehehhehe
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Oh bummer! 😅 Perhaps eat them less frequently? Your skin & health will thank you!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!