picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

P

Picky16517

Dry/Resilient

dot126 Views

Can Niacinamide be used with Azelaic acid?

Hi guys I know certain actives and ingredients shouldn't be paired together like Vitamin C and Retinol and Niacinamide and Vitamin C. I just wanted to find out if 10% Niacinamide serum can be used together with 10% Azelaic Acid?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Catherinuska user profile picture

Catherinuska

Oily/Sensitive

Both of these ingredients are not as potent as some other ingredients, so they are safe to use with a lot of ingredients AND they can be used together as well❤️ so no worries, unless you have extremely sensitive skin, you can use this combination in one routine.
upvote

comment

P

Picky16517

Dry/Resilient

g Great thank you so much!
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

combining vitamin c and Niacinamide is completely fine. that is a myth it has been debunked many and many times Niacinamide is an ingredient can be combined with all other ingredients
upvote

comment

P

Picky16517

Dry/Resilient

I've seen mixed information about it - equally you can mix it, and you can't mix it. So I contacted the brand whose products I'm using and they said not to so I just went with that. So I do vitamin c in the morning and niacinamide at night.
upvote

comment

Filz user profile picture

Filz

Oily/Sensitive

yep! for sure, you can use it tgt 🌟
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!