picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

LauAngel32 user profile picture

LauAngel32

Dry/Resilient

dot157 Views

Samples are never too much!

I bet most of us tends to get many skincare samples whenever we purchase our skincare product. Or even some are given for free or given if we made a minimum purchase etc... I believe that this are the sales tactics so that we tend to buy more, BUT! STRANGE ENOUGH, I ENJOY KEEPING THEM! The samples gives us chances to try out new product, to test whether it's suitable for our skin concern and some were very tiny and cute! Like, who can resist such an mini version of the product we use daily? How do you guys think of it? Do you guys has the habit of collecting & keeping samples?
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

I'm jealous! That's must feel heaven! I would like to collect samples but here in my country we can't ask nor get samples from stores:(
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Wooow that's a lot! I keep mine too, very handy for travelling
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

what a great collection!!! I see some BIOTHERM samples DAYUM!!😍 i keep a lot of samples too. and from time to time i see what i can add/try to my routine. i don't keep them specifically for travelling because I always end up taking my entire bathroom with me anywayπŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

Same!! I have a lot samples form Loccitane, Kiehls, Biotherm, Lancome, almost 200+πŸ˜‚I enjoy keeping them, that's satisfying 🀣
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I also love to collect them. πŸ˜… I have a whole box dedicated only to samples. I use them as a travel kit and sometimes give a few to my sister, who is relatively new to skincare. πŸ™‚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!