picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Opinion

Renterese user profile picture

Renterese

Oily/Resilient

dot125 Views

Oil or balm?

I know a lot of us love a double cleanse in the evening. It's the best way to get all that makeup and oil and dirt and sunscreen off your face at the end of the day. But for that first cleanse, what's your preference between cleansing oil and cleansing balm? What are the benefits of each, do you think one is better than the other? Does each better suit a certain skin type or skin concern than others? I've only ever used a balm (the one attached here) but I'm curious about oils! Drop your favorites of each in the comments, I'd love to find some inspiration on what to try next!
Original

Banila Co.
Original

star rating

(251)

favorite

upvote

comment

8 Comments

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

For me , its up on my mood . sometime i love to use balm at all time but sometime i will love to use cleansing oil . its really depends on my mood on that day šŸ˜…
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

They both work well and do great as first cleanse, so is honestly just a matter of preference. Personally I do better with balm as is less messy for me
upvote

comment

myskinbeautydiary user profile picture

myskinbeautydiary

Oily/Resilient

Balm for therapeutic routine šŸ˜‚ idk for me cleansing balm is way more relaxing lol, I love to use cleansing oil when I have congested pores šŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!