picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Skincaring user profile picture

Skincaring

Oily/Sensitive

dot102 Views

Picky to Add Combination Skin Type

Hello guys! Do you notice that Picky doesn't have a combination skin type in their skin type results? I really think they should add one because people with combination skin don't have a true dry or true oily skin and the products that they need may be different from those with really dry or really oily skin. Well, this is just a suggestion. What do you think?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

A

Appliey

Oily/Resilient

Hmm, I think they can add... but I'm not sure how they can recommend ingredients or products that are holy grail / worth a try / risky for combination skin in particular 🤔 maybe that's why they chose not to include. That aside, I don't really use Picky's Match rating system to decide if the product is suitable for me or not... everyone's skin is different so even classifying products as suitable for dry/combi/oily skin wouldn't be my main deciding factor (only a rough guide!)
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Combination skin is not really a type if you think about it. It's two types together, oily and dry. From my experience, products made for combination skin don't work as well as using two different products that target oily or dry skin specifically. I don't think Picky should add combination skin as a type because it's best to keep it simple 🙂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!