picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

Ody94 user profile picture

Ody94

Oily/Sensitive

dot204 Views

Ingredient Dictionary

Hi everyone! I'm starting a skincare journal but also making my own little referral type journal, particularly focusing on ingredients: what concerns they target, what they can be used with in routines and alternate days (AHAs, BHAs, Retinol, Vitamin C, etc). I've been doing lots of research but thought I'd ask here for people to share their knowledge to see if I've maybe missed something or if there's any lesser known gems out there I should check out to add to my information book. Thanks in advance for sharing ☺️
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

upvote

comment

TRANSCENDENT user profile picture

TRANSCENDENT

Oily/Resilient

Yes! ✅ PC’s dictionary is a good source✨
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

www.incidecoder.com is a good website if you learn since they give you resources. I know that chemist.confessions released book skincare decoded - I plan to buy it, it might be useful. I don't know where are you from, but in some countries you can find books for cosmetic chemistry or books for aestheticians with informaiton on skincare ingredients - they usually cost a lot, but they are totally worth it.
upvote

comment

TRANSCENDENT user profile picture

TRANSCENDENT

Oily/Resilient

Taking note. Thank you! 👀 ✍️ 📝 ✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!