picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

Ambra user profile picture

Ambra

Oily/Resilient

dot204 Views

delivery problems

Hi 👋 Are you having trouble receiving products from StyleVana and YesStyle ? It seems many products are blocked in Hong Kong…
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

I’ve always been ordering from Stylevana and never had any issue with them, it might get a lil bit long for the package to arrive but that’s about it.
upvote

comment

Jjjjirip user profile picture

Jjjjirip

Dry/Resilient

I made a yesstyle order back in June and it never made it to the uk (where I live) then it got sent back to the warehouse because of “incorrect address”. I contacted yesstyle and they said they can redeliver but I’ll have to pay for delivery fees or they can refund my order but it’ll be in store customs. I chose refund but I’m not sure if I should make another order.
upvote

comment

atsbeautyhaven user profile picture

atsbeautyhaven

Oily/Resilient

I have encountered no concerns on YesStyle. For additional discount on your purchases, you can use my code BHAVENS20 ❤ Glad to help you out!
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Is it something new? I received my last order from Yesstyle almost a month ago, and it was without any problems 🙂
upvote

comment

Ambra

Oily/Resilient

it seems that many products are stuck… I don’t know why … maybe is just the ones arriving in France ?
upvote

comment

Ambra

Oily/Resilient

I fear it is because of the New customs laws ….
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!