picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

sarab345 user profile picture

sarab345

Dry/Resilient

dot157 Views

do you enter all or target entry on giveaways

I'm curious to know if everyone targets what they apply for or if you just apply for everything. I've targeted what I apply for mostly but when I stopped applying as much even to that, I started winning more. I'm not sure what the balance of activity and skin care needs plays into winning or of there are other factors.
upvote

comment

14 Comments

Andreab555 user profile picture

Andreab555

Dry/Resilient

I am so new to this. I have not signed up for any giveaways as they don’t seem to meet my current needs.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I only sign up for the ones I'm interested in. I wouldn't want to win something that I don't really want.
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

I only sign up to those I am interested in. Majority of the giveaway lately I have them already or I have tried them already. 😅
upvote

comment

Mikoskincare user profile picture

Mikoskincare

Oily/Resilient

I apply only to ones that I'm interested to try.
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

When I first started using Picky I applied for almost every giveaway. Nowadays I’m pretty selective and only apply for giveaways when I really want to try the product. I’ve also been pretty lucky and have won most of the giveaways I’ve entered recently.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!