picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

JoyaSweet user profile picture

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

dot132 Views

HOW TO LOOK RADIANT AND GLOWING?

Could anyone suggest any tips or products to look glowing and radiant? I am taking care of my skin well lately but I notice that my skin looked dull. I was wondering how to improve it since I know it's not too dry, it just appeared dull, because I moisturize and hydrate my skin well. Can anyone help me with this?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Radiant1111 user profile picture

Radiant1111

Oily/Sensitive

Are you exfoliating? Maybe it’s the accumulation of dead skin causing the dullness. Try a chemical exfoliant with AHA.
upvote

comment

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

I exfoliate once a week. Is it enough or it's okay to do it twice a week? I haven't tried a chemical exfoliant yet but I'll look in to it. thanks!
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

u may opt for products that contains niacimamide or vitamin c if u wanna have a brighter complexion 😚😚
upvote

comment

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

thanks! i will look for products with this ingredients.
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Oily/Resilient

do you use an essence? I would recommend adding one to your routine if you haven't already. a lot of them contain brightening ingredients such as ferments and niacinamide. the one that really helped my skin look more radiant was the one from primera but there's many others on the market!
Miracle Seed Essence

Primera
Miracle Seed Essence

star rating

(51)

favorite

upvote

comment

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

I am currently not using essence but I am using mask sheets twice-thrice a week. Is it considered as the essence part of the routine? I'm not really familiar with the difference between the two.
upvote

comment

leviance user profile picture

leviance

Dry/Resilient

Maybe try brightening ingredients like niacinamide or vitamin c. And exfoliation also don't forget sunscreen and hydrated your self during the day!
upvote

comment

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

thank you! Maybe I'll do the exfoliating part since I always keep my skin hydrated
upvote

comment

Finchy user profile picture

Finchy

Dry/Sensitive

I would invest in a quality vitamin C product. I have been loving the Indie Lee Daily Vitamin Infusion oil. If you don’t like oils, then definitely a good serum to use in the daytime. Skinceuticals makes a really well reviewed one, although it’s pricey. Mad Hippie is a nice, more affordable option.

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

thank you for this! I will look into this products and see what works for me.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!