picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Oshcare user profile picture

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

dot124 Views

Hair Tips💇🏻‍♀️

Do you try out cutting your hair monthly by moon phase make your hair growth faster or longer, I will cut my hair today, I am in the fourth months seeing a difference in growth but I can’t see any difference in hair falling, If you try tell me down below even If you have other trips🤍
upvote

comment

2 Comments

mynnie user profile picture

mynnie

Dry/Sensitive

oh this is interesting! let me know what your experiment comes up with anything in the future~ my sister is a hairdresser and she says hair fall is normal, as long as it's growing back! if it's not growing back and your hair is thinning that's when you should consider consulting a hairdresser then a GP (just to check hormone levels and such are okay) tips: - make sure to rinse and/or wash your hair regularly (my hair starts feeling oily on the 3rd day after I've washed it so on this day I rinse my hair and try to 'pull' the oil down to be a natural hair mask then I wash it the next day) oil can cause hair to fall out as it's easier for the little follicle bulb to slip out - when brushing your hair part it in the middle and brush it gently in sections, starting from the bottom - only condition the bottom half of your hair as this keeps your scalp from becoming oily earlier and it won't cause the root to be 'heavy' and easier to fall out (grab your hair like a high ponytail and condition down) - consider silk pillowcases as cotton ones actually have little hooks that can grab skin and hair, which also causes more friction and tangles it easier ...silk on the other hand 'cushions' things like a net and is less absorbic so its less likely to take moisture away from your face and hair - try 'density' shampoos
upvote

comment

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

I will be sharing my final thoughts, Thank your very much for your tips, I trying hard because my hair falling alot I will see a dermatologist soon🤍
upvote

comment

FarahAl user profile picture

FarahAl

Oily/Resilient

great tips already. I want to add: - avoid heat treatment/ styling - avoid hair colours - eat more fresh fruits and vegetables - if you have iron or vitamin d deficiency that can lead to hair fall too - don’t forget to avoid stress. try meditation, relaxation techniques - try to massage your scalp every alternate day to improve circulation
upvote

comment

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you 🤍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!