how to win picky giveaway

Any tips fellows? Beauty bloggers
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

hmmm no tips, its depends on your luck. but for extra luck, active in the discussion and do details review. good luck~
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

there doesn't seem to be any tips.. picky chooses randomly.. but you also have to be active in picky applications such as in discussions, reviews, comments, upvotes, or daily logins, maybe it will increase your luck....gudluckk...fighting 💕
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

First, make sure your picky points are enough. You have a detailed review and include 3 photos about the product in the go.picky review. Have an instagram that relates to skincare. And be an active user on Go.picky. Keep trying, don't give up
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

Be active on the app by writing quality reviews and participating in discussions. I’ve been on Picky since February and I have won 6 giveaways. Things I do are log into the app everyday, write detailed product reviews with photos, and comment on discussion posts.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!