picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

V

vipul

Oily/Resilient

dot219 Views

lip care

My lips are too much dark in colour....i just make them lighten..for that i also tried too much home remedies but i'm not satisfied with the results....pls suggest me a lip balm that reduce darkness from the lips and give a natural and permanent pink tint..πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

7 Comments

JoanneKylie user profile picture

JoanneKylie

Oily/Resilient

Sometimes, it's genetics and if it's that, then your solution is permanent tint at a clinic or something. If it's not genetics, then I suggest you try what I did 😊 (my lips used to be really dark because when I was kid, I used expired lipstick πŸ˜‚) it's not as dark as it used to be, I could say it is better and lighter now. So what I'm practicing now, after I brush my teeth, I used my toothbrush to lightly brush on my lips too (gently and rinse the toothpaste off first! πŸ˜‚). I don't wear lipstick (traumatized πŸ˜…), I only use liptints and I never forget to apply vaseline or lip balm. If you want to, there are also balms that has spf on it, that could be helpful to you too. 😊
upvote

comment

V

vipul

Oily/Resilient

it's not genetic....
upvote

comment

FarahAl user profile picture

FarahAl

Oily/Resilient

try home made sugar scrubs with a little lemon, remember to moisturize, use sunblock
upvote

comment

jacyang user profile picture

jacyang

Oily/Resilient

use sunblock on lips too?
upvote

comment

C

CoffeeJelly

Oily/Sensitive

Vaseline helps, but needs consistent use.
upvote

comment

F

fiasday

Oily/Sensitive

It's not just your face that needs to be exfoliated, but your lips too. -do scrub on your lips three times a week and must be routine!!!! -and most importantly when your lips feel dry never lick your lips with your own saliva, it will make your lips, darker please believe me!! it's very very important -use lip balm when your lips feel dry I suggest those have spf For scrubs you can use sugar and honey. or you can also look for scrub products for lips
Lip Defense Cherry SPF

Sebamed
Lip Defense Cherry SPF

star rating

(14)

favorite

upvote

comment

V

vipul

Oily/Resilient

okkk thanks a lot dear😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!