picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

meljskin  user profile picture

meljskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot135 Views

how do you organize your skincare?

I’ve been wanting to invest in some sort of shelving or something like that! How do you guys organize your skincare?
upvote

comment

8 Comments

FarahAl user profile picture

FarahAl

Oily/Resilient

I have a small cabinet in my powder room. everything I use daily is there . other stuff is in my closet
upvote

comment

pocelyn user profile picture
super picky user badge

pocelyn

Dry/Sensitive

i use a muji organiser to store all of my opened skincare. i also store some in the fridge. for unopened skincare, i keep them in a cardboard box that came with my skincare haul. its not the most aesthetic but im trying to less wasteful and reuse packaging when possible.
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

I have a over the door shelve and a spinning organizer for my priority skincare in my vanity
upvote

comment

Tee17 user profile picture

Tee17

Dry/Sensitive

It depends on the skincare product, I usually store my serums in the skincare fridge due to their potency in nature. otherwise i just use my shelf!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

i like to use these type of storage👇 i store my current routines in one of these, in a cabinet outside of my bathroom. i store my skincare back ups in drawers in my bedroom. and i store some of my skincare in my fridge (hydrating and soothing sheet masks, hydrating and soothing gels, eye patches...)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!