picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

dot166 Views

skin barier?

My face will get red bumps(not acne) of too oily and too moisturized(some moisturizer)the bumps usually disspear fast and some times the bumps come when not oil or too moisturized(rarely happen),is that happen to you?is this broken skin barier?what should i used or do,any reccomendation product (moisturizer or other)?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

If you already know the cause, like overhydrated, I guess you could cut out some hydrating products and see the reaction to find the culprit. You might also suspect about the possibility of sensitized over some ingredients in the product you use.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hmm.. sounds like there might be product(s) which doesn't agree with your skin. Perhaps return to a basic skincare routine for 2 weeks. Slowly add in 1 product at a time after that. It'll help find out if it's any of the products from basic routine or one of the others. I'd appreciate if you followed me on IG. I'll follow you back 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

FragranceFree4Life user profile picture

FragranceFree4Life

Dry/Sensitive

I get bumps when I use too much Niacinamide. Niacinamide is in a lot of products it’d be worth checking if your products have it high up on the ingredient list
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

thank you 😊
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

it doesn’t sound like a broken skin barrier. are the bumps itchy? if they are, have you considered that it could be fungal acne? from your description, too oily and/or too moisturized can trigger fungal acne as they thrive in the presence of oil. ofc it could be that your skin is sensitive to some ingredients like others have suggested. if you’re not sure why you’re sensitive to, i suggest, removing one product at a time and observing the changes
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

it does not itchy they usually disappear quickly i just curious abou it, thanks 😊
upvote

comment

I

inasnabilah

Dry/Sensitive

scrolling comment section, thank you everyone 🙌🏻
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!