picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

dot543 Views

what’s your LEAST favourite step in your skincare routine? 🌿

🧖🏻‍♀️ I’m just curious, which skincare step is your least favourite in your routine? mine would be cleanser! I think it’s the longest step in my routine and I’m often quite lazy & don’t want to mess around washing products off my face. However, my favourite step in my skincare routine would have to be serum, treatment or moisturiser! I can see the visible effects these products have on my skin, so I get very excited when I use them 😊
upvote

comment

83 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

Spf. I don't like that step even though it's important. I have dry skin so i have a nourishing routine. And then comes the sunscreen....... I have to pack on a a lot to satisfy that half tablespoon measurement but because my skin is loaded with good stuff the spf keeps on slipping ( because i love sleeping in, I'm always running late 😅 ). It sometimes even sting my eyes. The most annoying is if my spf is semi matte or downright matte, it just keeps on slipping all over my face. And because my dry skin meeds a lot of moisture and hydration, i need to curate an entirely different am routine from my pm. Since my pm tends to be heavy, I can't use that on am. And then re applying spf every 2hrs. I'm just gonna spf mist my way through the day 😅 And i ranted 🤣
upvote

comment

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I hate spf tbh!! rarely even use it even though I know I should! 😂
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

Fot me it's the very first step: decide to get up and go cleanse my face 🤣
upvote

comment

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

exactly the same as me!!
upvote

comment

skincarepub user profile picture

skincarepub

Oily/Resilient

definitely cleansing, just thinking about it makes me so lazy to even do the rest of my skincare!’😂
upvote

comment

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

honestly I am the exact same!! cleansing is my least favourite too, it makes me not want to do my skincare and just skip it 🤣
upvote

comment

happyglowyskinlife user profile picture

happyglowyskinlife

Oily/Sensitive

Interesting question! It's moisturizer 😂 I don't feel joy when I'm applying a moisturizer.
upvote

comment

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

omg moisturiser is your least favourite?!? that’s my absolute favourite step. I often just use moisturiser when I’m too lazy to do the rest of my skincare. my moisturiser is my favoutiteeee skincare product!
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Spf as well. I've not found one that actually feels nice on my skin and doesn't make me look greasy like a deep fried potato🥔. It always has an unpleasant smell 😒
upvote

comment

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I hate spf, but the one I do have isn’t greasy and it’s fragrance free. so I don’t mind the one I have, but I often don’t apply it :(
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!