picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Other

Lorelei user profile picture

Lorelei

Dry/Resilient

dot154 Views

How Much To Use?

Oftentimes I see videos and demos of people applying everything from cleansers to serums and moisturizers - and they're slathering it on like butter on a biscuit! It drives me batty to watch!! Read the instructions (as you should before using any product) and you will often see "dime sized", or "pea sized" amounts, but this seems a bit too difficult for some to envision. So I went in search of a better demonstration of the proper amounts to use. One of the products I use posted this graphic up and I thought it was a brilliant way to show the right amounts. You want to be sure not to over do it - you're not doing your skin any favors! In addition to just being a waste of product, it can also have the following adverse effects: ~ counteract other products ~ cause skin irritation, redness, peeling ~ may not absorb properly ~ clog pores/cause breakouts Just a side note, using too many serums can also reduce the chances of ingredients being properly absorbed into the skin according to esthetician Enrique Ramirez, founder of Face To Face NYC. šŸ‘‰ How many products are in your repertoire? According to this graphic, have you been overdoing it on any of your products?
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

it looks the same as the picture you attached
upvote

comment

Lorelei user profile picture

Lorelei

Dry/Resilient

then you're doing it right! šŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!