picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

dot268 Views

Skin 1004's giveaway

Hey everyone! I won the Skin1004's ampoule and toner but I haven't received any items yet. Those of you that won have you recieved your products? When I'm checking at the go picky shop it says 'unfulfilled' under my order history. From what I've understood it means that the products haven't shipped yet. So what do I do if I don't receive the products in time before the deadline? I live in Sweden and I assume the actual shipping will also take time. Can you guys give me some advice. This is my first win so I'm quite confused at the moment
upvote

comment

7 Comments

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

usually, it will take about 2 week- 1 months for your products to be shipped. and sometime, the product arrive unexpectedly in front of your doorstep without any notice
upvote

comment

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

Oh, I'll keep my eyes open. Thank you for letting me know 😊
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

i won the ampoule on the 7th of July and it hadn't been shipped yet. I'm also in Europe and a bit worried about the deadline😬 If you don't receive the products in time, I think as long as you tell the Picky team, it won't be a problem.
upvote

comment

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for your reply πŸ₯°. Which way is the best of letting them know. Is it fine to email them or is there any other way?
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

dont worry i dont have receive my products Yet, we have to be patients after all they came from korea 😊
upvote

comment

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for letting me know. I'm just being worried about how I'll be able to review both the ampoule and the toner within the given timeframe
upvote

comment

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

it's oki bestie calm down hshshs it's always like that πŸ˜‰ u have to wait at least 3(?)-4 weeks untill it arrived
upvote

comment

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

Ah, ok. So is it always a short time frame for reviews? 15th of august is the deadline
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

it has not been even a month since they announced the winners. it takes more than a month but less than two months to receive the products
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!