picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

NessaCares user profile picture

NessaCares

Oily/Sensitive

dot182 Views

Niacinimide - This or That? 🧐

As I come close to finishing my current Niacinimide serum - Im trying to decide what to do next. My current one (Algenist Algae Niacinimide Veil) was a sample and while I did enjoy using it, the price point is just too high for me to continue with it. I use it primarily in my evening routine alongside the Glow Recipe Watermelon bha pha toner. My main skin concerns are pore appearance and fine lines and wrinkles. I have and love a few products from the Inkey List and have heard good things about their Niacinimide serum however I would also be open to finding a good combo serum that has Niacinimide in it. Single ingredient serums are starting to turn my routine into an all night thing with all the steps πŸ˜… I would love your suggestions and recommendations for what my next Niacinimide product should be! πŸ’•πŸ₯°
Niacinamide

The Inkey List
Niacinamide

star rating

(452)

favorite

Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil

Algenist
Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil

star rating

(11)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

My absolute favourite! And well formulated so you don't need 20 other serums πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

NessaCares

Oily/Sensitive

Ooo! I like the look of that. Since it has salicylic acid could I still use it with the Glow Recipe toner??
upvote

comment

NicoleSkincare user profile picture

NicoleSkincare

Oily/Resilient

I’ve been using the ordinary niacinamide for over a year now. I love it! it’s been helping my pore size and oil production fantastically!

NessaCares

Oily/Sensitive

this one is on my list too! Ive heard such good things about it. Price is right too.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!