picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

herpuppi user profile picture

herpuppi

Dry/Sensitive

dot101 Views

Bacne

My bacne is horrible. It plasters across my entire back, and it leads to my shoulders and it’s creeping its way down my arms. Whenever I see my derm again I’m gonna ask him what he recommends for me, but I don’t see him until another month. Does anyone have any recommendations for this? I have some scarring but I also gain new pimples here and there. I will admit I have a picking problem, & I’m gonna try to stop because I want it to clear up.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

teyaaadiv user profile picture

teyaaadiv

Oily/Sensitive

When you shower, if you are using hair conditioner, don't let your hair sitting on your back. Clip it up because it causes Back and body acne! Shampoo and other hair problems must be the culprit. I suggest you to use gentle hair and body products. Exfoliate at least 2 a week. Use problems with salicylic acid or BHA. After doing this, itch and body acnes are gone ( especially the clipping hair up).
upvote

comment

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

you can use body wash that contain aha bha to help with the bacne. These will help to reduce the acne, also fading the marks on your back. you can also opt for gentle srub to get rid the grim of your body Another non-skincare tip is to wear a breathable, loose shirt and change it always especially when you sweat a lot.
CeraVe SA Cream for Rough & Bumpy Skin

CeraVe
CeraVe SA Cream for Rough & Bumpy Skin

star rating

(62)

favorite

KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub

First Aid Beauty
KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub

star rating

(65)

favorite

SA Body Wash for Rough & Bumpy Skin

CeraVe
SA Body Wash for Rough & Bumpy Skin

star rating

(19)

favorite

SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin

CeraVe
SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin

star rating

(28)

favorite

AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser

star rating

(74)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!