picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

TheSkincareBunny user profile picture

TheSkincareBunny

Oily/Sensitive

dot186 Views

Isntree HA Aqua Gel Cream vs. Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream

I have dehydrated oily skin and the Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream saved it. My skin loves it so much and it just suits my skin. The downsides are it comes in a really small amount (50ml) and is expensive to buy often. I slather on moisturizer so I need something that doesn't break the bank. I researched and I believe the Isntree HA Aqua Gel Cream is somewhat similar to the Purito Cream in texture. Does it produce the same results? What are the similarities and differences? Is the Isntree cream a good purchase? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for answering! ❤
Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream

ISNTREE
Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream

star rating

(243)

favorite

Essential Oil-Free Deep Sea Pure Water Cream

PURITO
Essential Oil-Free Deep Sea Pure Water Cream

star rating

(429)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

I have the purito deep sea pure water cream and I recently received a sample of the isntree hylauronic acid aqua gel cream and my skin preferred isntree :/. I rarely reach for puritos mainly because it doesn’t hold hydration on its own,, I always have to use a thicker moisturizer on top but with the isntree I can use it on its own and it stays hydrated during the day.
upvote

comment

TheSkincareBunny

Oily/Sensitive

I see. thanks for answering 💗 i do have dehydrated oily skin tho i wonder what the texture would be on my skin.
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Oily/Resilient

I haven't tried the Purito one so I can't give you a comparison, but I have a mini of the isntree one and I can tell you that I didn't like it. it leaves my skin feeling really tacky, which I'm not a fan of. I'd love to try the purito one because it seems as though it'd have a nicer finish.
upvote

comment

TheSkincareBunny

Oily/Sensitive

You should try the Purito cream. It's hydrating but not tacky. It leaves a glow but it's not sticky. It just sinks into the skin. On my first time applying, it felt so nice on the skin. I've gotten used to the feeling now but I still love the results it brings. It's small tho just 50ml and I have to constantly buy it.
upvote

comment

Seraphim user profile picture

Seraphim

Oily/Resilient

I have tried both, and the Isntree one is my HG! It's way better in my opinion, and the ingredient list is actually better (offers so much more). I have oily skin prone to dehydration, and I forget about the dehydration problem whenever I use this. The Purito Deep Sea is a thicker consistency, but the isntree one hydrates deeper, and it makes the skin look healthey, plump and glowy. I would definitely suggest you try it. If you get it make sure to apply it on slightly damp skin ☺️
upvote

comment

TheSkincareBunny

Oily/Sensitive

this is good to hear! I love the results from the Purito cream but it's so small. I'm loving orher products from Isntree so far. I hope their gel cream suits me.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!