normanrockwell

Oily/Sensitive

girl i dont think this is the right place for that question
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

but what's wrong with your face shape???😳 All shapes are nice! I've never ever came across someone and thought "what an ugly face shape". Never😳 We all have a face shape that is naturally harmonious with our whole silhouette🙏🏼👍🏼
upvote

comment

JoanneKylie user profile picture

JoanneKylie

Oily/Resilient

I don't think you can change your face shape, love. Because most of the time, it has something to do with our bone structure. Unless you go under the knife, then for sure, doctors can do something about the shape of your face. Maybe you're asking the wrong question? If you have double chin, jaw exercises are helpful. Massaging your jaw with gua sha is good too. If you want reduce puffiness, again, gua sha (I suggest a little cold). And sheet masks! Put them in the fridge for a few minutes before you use them. 😊😊
upvote

comment

rosecantik user profile picture

rosecantik

Oily/Resilient

lovee this thank u so muchh
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think you're talking about puffiness... So my answer is surgery. Skincare doesn't change face shape🙃
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!