picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

DLor user profile picture

DLor

Oily/Sensitive

dot194 Views

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

Sorry for such a long title. It's a product name. Has anyone got any fungal acne or cyst acne? I grew so much bumps on my cheek after using this. I bought this product due to the hype and it was personally a major letdown. It felt so nice and smooth on my skin! After two weeks, I started developing tiny bumps. I know it's my fault for buying a hyped product, but I really thought it was going to help my skin. People with similar skin type as me has sometimes never had any problem with the Benton Snail Bee essence. I gave this to my sister who didn't had any skin problem, and she grew some nasty acne bumps after a few DAYS. What do you guys think? Do you think it's the bee venom? Or something else? Has this happen to you?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Trulyyourskin user profile picture

Trulyyourskin

Dry/Sensitive

I think it could be due to allergies to the bee venom that caused such adverse reaction
upvote

comment

Mooi user profile picture

Mooi

Oily/Sensitive

Hi! That is the reason why I did not enter the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence Giveaway. My skin tends to get red-itchy dry patches and tiny bumps. I wish I can try it, but I do not want to take the risk. :(
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Yeah it's the same for me. I liked how it makes my skin soft and smooth but the tiny bumps are there everytime I use it
upvote

comment

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

Oh no..I was interested in trying it. I hope I don't get a reaction
upvote

comment

DLor user profile picture

DLor

Oily/Sensitive

Don't let my post or review stop you! β™‘ I've read some reviews from different sites, this snail bee content helps others! Sadly, it didn't to me.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!