picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot1,225 Views

Laneige Cream Skin Vs I'M From Rice Toner

I see so many debates on these two, but in my opinon we really can't compare them. The textures are very different, and they have different ingredients and benefits. I have preference for the Laneige Cream Skin because it's very milky, hydrating and moisturizing, soothing and helps to repair my skin barrier. The I'm from Rice Toner is nice, but doesn't have the same impact. Is much more watery, hydrating and helps my skin maintain a nice texture. Have you tried these two? Which one do you prefer?
carousel
Cream Skin Refiner

Laneige
Cream Skin Refiner

star rating

(201)

favorite

Rice Toner

I'M FROM
Rice Toner

star rating

(864)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

JaneM user profile picture

JaneM

Dry/Sensitive

I have dry skin types and love them both and I would prefer the the rice toner slightly better in the winter time because I can layer it without feeling greasy or oily. I can definitely see myself using the rice toner for summer too, even with 1 instead of 3 layers. The laniege is good for warmer months because one layer of it would give me enough hydration. I also use it for days where I'm too lazy to do a full routine in the morning, I would just use this and moisturizer and sunscreen. I notice at night in the peak of winter, lainge isn't enough for me unfortunately.
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

This is so interesting! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with these two ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

skinwithclods user profile picture

skinwithclods

Oily/Sensitive

I feel like there the same but not the same if you get me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I like both but if I had to choose Iโ€™d go for the Laneige. I think drier skin types would love the Laneige cream skin, whilst I know it can be too heavy for oiler skin types and sometime cause breakouts. Oilier skin types might prefer the Iโ€™m From as itโ€™s slightly more lightweight.
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

I think you are spot on! ๐Ÿ˜‰
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

I own both but I prefer Iโ€™m From mainly because I do not like the oily greasy feeling of the Laneige. Also it doesnโ€™t leave me feeling hydrated itโ€™s just oily which I donโ€™t like so I only use it if my skin is going through it so I have to cut down and be basic.
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

Fair โ˜บ It is more moisturizing and heavier than I'm From, so if don't don't like that it wouldn't be a good toner for you ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

Iโ€™ve only try laniege & I really like it ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m from is on my wish list ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!