picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

vouzdeffier user profile picture

vouzdeffier

Oily/Sensitive

dot167 Views

youthful / anti-aging tips

Hi, i'm still in my 18's but i want to prevent anti-aging from now any tips to maintain it? Or maybe you can share skincare tips by age like from mid 20's is using retinol etc. Please share your anti-aging tips, thank you.
upvote

comment

7 Comments

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

I don't think your age really needs retinol. I suggest you to be diligent in using sunscreen, and use hydrating skincare, you should choose hyaluronic acid. when you are 23 or 24 years old, then you take retinol.
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

agree
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Sunscreen is key. Using the right amount and reapplying often will keep it youthful.
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Pro tip as an esthie - face massage can do a lot! Using eye cream is a good idea and stick to a healthy diet, work out and remember about water, because skincare is not only about skin but it shows how your inner body feels as well. Remember about sunscreen and that we need to take care of neck too (lots of people forget about using creams on their necks)
upvote

comment

chrysant user profile picture

chrysant

Oily/Resilient

as far that I know, retinol can be used from mid 20s but some retinol products can be used in early 20s. but I think it doesn't necessary to use retinol in early 20s. sunscreen is the best antiaging product if we never skip that in our am routines. so make sure we always finish our am routine with sunscreen, live a healthy lifestyle including manage our bedtime & what we take for our body because we are what we eat, they affect to our skin too
upvote

comment

Buhbles user profile picture

Buhbles

Oily/Resilient

Sunscreen or minimizing sun exposure is probably the single most important thing you can do. Also keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. having oily skin to begin with is a huge bonus - it kind of protects you from wrinkles!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!