picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

dot201 Views

Skin vs period

I was wondering how does everyone's skin change with the period, and how do you cope with that? My skin is absolutely perfect and feels great right before, but then at the end, I have pimples everywhere on my jawline. 😅 So, for me, soothing ingredients such as mugwort and acne patches are a must. 😉 I also feel like this has quite an impact on testing new products: When I use a new product before my period, it seems it broke me out. While when I use them after, it seems it helped me a lot. So I try to stick to my routine while on period and test new products outside of it or for more than two weeks to see their real effect. 🙂
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

With me it's a bit different. I mostly break out week or so before my period. That's when the deep and painful pimples come 😭 and then during that week it all starts to clear up and I end up having a Nice skin. 😅 So it's something like an alert for me when I get breakouts, mostly on the jawline area get even more oily, that the period IS coming in a week or so. 😅 hate this... But I dont switch my products verte often so i can't really tell on that note 🙈
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

same here!!
upvote

comment

larasatiam user profile picture

larasatiam

Dry/Resilient

period is the day when the skin becomes fussy -_-
upvote

comment

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

before my period starts I often get acne/s growing as well. Then I try my best to apply soothing and calming skincare products immediately or a spot treatment so that it would go away immediately so I do see changes in my skin due to hormonal imbalance
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

I often experience breakouts around my chin and jaw area everytime I have my period. I always reach out for my pimple patches and the cosrx ac collection intensive set. I also add the cosrx snail mucin. 😬
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!