picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Skin Concern

Mimi09 user profile picture

Mimi09

Dry/Sensitive

dot771 Views

Hello again ๐Ÿ‘‹

I was not able to use this app in this week, only today ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I was sick but now I will be back โ˜บ! I also have a question do you do your skincare routine when you are sick? If yes do you change it? If you can't after do you add more steps or just focus on the basics? I wasn't able to do it ๐Ÿ˜• I was too tired and I slept a lot (I had fever). But now I will try to catch up on my selfcare as well. This is why today I tried a new sheet mask that will help to calm and hydrate my skin.
Cica Care Cica Sheet Mask

VT COSMETICS
Cica Care Cica Sheet Mask

star rating

(25)

favorite

upvote

comment

93 Comments

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

When Iโ€™m sick I only use the basics wash, Hydrate and protect !! unless my skin needs some extra care I do add accordingly to the needs
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

Welcome back again ๐Ÿฅฐ Glad your are feeling better!
upvote

comment

Renautarii user profile picture

Renautarii

Oily/Resilient

when iโ€™m sick i still do my skincare routine with simple steps, like basic skincare routine
upvote

comment

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

oh noo :( r u okay now? i hope u will get well soon <33 i've never use skincare when i was sick heheh cuz my head feels so dizzy and it's very hard for me to walk around when i was sick ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

When im sick I only do โ€œcleanse, moisturizer that already has sunscreenโ€ in the morning and in the evening just the same but different moisturizer that doesnโ€™t have sunscreen
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!