picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

rachellee0426 user profile picture

rachellee0426

Oily/Resilient

dot180 Views

Good review guideline. I need help 😟

Hi everyone, I'm still confuse and how to create a good review of a skin care products. I'm still learning how to write a good review so it can help people understand more about the products before purchase it. But I don't know where to start 😅 I need some advice or opinion from y'all ♥️
upvote

comment

2 Comments

FarahAl user profile picture

FarahAl

Oily/Resilient

I like reviews like a story. I like to mention where I purchased the product (is it easily available or you have to order from somewhere specific), how many days I used it and when I used it (AM or PM) then I write about the product itself- easy to apply? smooth texture? fragrance? need to store at a specific environment? do I like the packaging ? how much I need to apply with each application? then I go to my skin. how did it affect/improve my skin. any changes after first application or summary of changes at the end of the entire period of using the product. anything I liked ? anything I didn’t like? overall opinion of the product benefits and areas that need to be improved. I like to end by : will I buy this again? who will I recommend this product to? who should use it or who shouldn’t use it ?
upvote

comment

rachellee0426

Oily/Resilient

wow 😍 thank you so much for the details ideas ♥️
upvote

comment

muts user profile picture

muts

Oily/Resilient

Hi! For me, a good review is, at least, contains of the claim (so we can see if your experience meet the claim or not), some key ingredients, a few of notable things (if it contains fragrance or essential oils, etc), and then your experience of using it and your own pros and cons 🙂 Adding some price and the volume (so people could see if it's up to their budget or not) is fine too 😉 But it really has no rule, so you can add or do the way you like 😆 Hope it helps you a little 🙂
upvote

comment

rachellee0426

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much ♥️ i really need some idea like this ♥️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!