picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Pastelem0 user profile picture

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

dot190 Views

skin1004 Centella Giveaway - will there be enough time?

Hello this is riffing off my Other thread I posted maybe a week ago. It was along if anyone in Canada or international got their shipping for the ampoules/toner. Wellll I just recieved two separate shipping order for the toner and ampoules. This is really great but the thing is the deadline is in 2 weeks. I have never had anything shipped from South Korea but international orders for my usually take 3 weeks, 2 if I am tealllly lucky. I need at least a week using it to have a decent review. I did email picky and am waiting on a response about this. Also did anyone have to pay customs for theirs?(canada) Any thoughts on this or have you been in a similar situation With your giveaway win? I would love to hear about it and see what happened. 🙂
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

This question had been asked many times and the situation happened all the time. Some even got their product after the deadline. What you can do is when they send you the google form to fill about your review, there’s a column asking if you received the product or not, if you haven’t received it by the time they send you the form then just fill “no” on that column. The other situation is you received it only couple of days before deadline and you don’t have enough time to use it before writing review, in this case you can just go ahead with a short review by stating your situation, you can always go back and edit your review when you think you have try the product long enough. At the bottom of the form Picky gives a field where you can express your concerns.
upvote

comment

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much! I figured I must not be the only one this has ever happened to lol. that was very helpful and I really appreciate your reply.😃
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

if you dont have enough Time to write a full Review you can do a first impression Review 😊
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

I hope it will come in time! I’m in Canada too and I didn’t pay customs for the previous giveaways I won
upvote

comment

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

oooh good! I am thinking I won’t have to because I am only getting two separate packages worth about $20. So that probably is not enough to get customs charges hopefully✌️
upvote

comment

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

I'm wondering the same thing. Also waiting for both the products. Please let us know what they respond
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I didn't have to pay for customs for my previous giveaways either and I'm in Canada.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!