picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Giveaways

lizzylee1 user profile picture

lizzylee1

Dry/Sensitive

dot138 Views

no luck. 😭

Newbie and it seems like there's no chance of winning in any giveaways at all. Too bad. 😩
upvote

comment

9 Comments

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

Your profile shows that you haven’t written any product reviews. Picky says that they select winners that are active on the app so that means writing high quality reviews and participating in discussions.
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

I feel y!!! Have been here for long and still no luck, unless it's a huge giveaway and others winning over and over this sucks for real!!!! have no more excitement for this anymore 🥴
upvote

comment

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Dry/Sensitive

yeah just be patient. I didn’t win anything for months. but as soon as I set up a social media account and put effort into my reviews, I eventually started winning products 🥰
upvote

comment

skincarebychin user profile picture

skincarebychin

Oily/Sensitive

Just be patient because your first win will come. In the mean time, you should write as many reviews as you can in order to increase your chances of getting picked 🥰
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

Just be patient. Maybe write some informative reviews?? I heard it increases chances of getting picked
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!