picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

wrenkade user profile picture

wrenkade

Oily/Resilient

dot2,147 Views

Affordable Product Suggestions

Hi! For the past couple years I’ve been sticking to mainly these brands: The Ordinary, The Inkey List, Cerave, and Cetaphil. While I love their products and they do work very well on my skin, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations from other brands for oily/acne prone skin that’s somewhat affordable! These can be serums, cleansers, moisturizers, etc. I do not have a preference! Just curious to see what’s out there and to broaden my horizons :) <3
upvote

comment

104 Comments

skinwitherica user profile picture

skinwitherica

Oily/Resilient

I recommend checking out Cosrx! They have a wide range of product lines to suit different skin needs.
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(3017)

favorite

Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

star rating

(2191)

favorite

Pure Fit Cica Serum

COSRX
Pure Fit Cica Serum

star rating

(122)

favorite

upvote

comment

wrenkade

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much! do you happen to know if any other stores sell cosrx or if i should stick to their website?
upvote

comment

emmyliuuy user profile picture
super picky user badge

emmyliuuy

Dry/Resilient

Ulta sells Cosrx products too! My favorite Cosrx product is the Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence ☺️
upvote

comment

wrenkade

Oily/Resilient

I actually live close to an Ulta! Thank you so much for letting me know and I’ll be sure to check out that product! :)
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

There are some great drugstore ranges like Garnier, Nivea and I'm not sure where you are, but if you have a superdrug, their own ranges are fabulous. Great ingredients at such amazing prices. you can also get great skin care ranges that are affordable in shops which sell things like vitamins, whole foods etc. theres also a great range called q&a but again I dont know if that is available where you are. you should also check out the ingredients in skin care ranges that are available in supermarkets. they can be very surprising, in a good way. xx
upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

SkinLabo do amazing discounts & deals the more you add on at the checkout - like ridiculously reasonable for such great products 🧡
upvote

comment

Wulanayvvv user profile picture

Wulanayvvv

Oily/Resilient

wow I just heard of this brand, thank you for the recommendation, very interesting for me to try
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!