picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

SilverSliver user profile picture

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

dot360 Views

Skin1004 - Breaking Out Already?!😭🤧

Guys, I just started my giveaway product from Skin 1004 (the Centella ampoule) and I’m seeing tiny bumps already from the first day😭 I was so excited when I finally received this product and am so confused now🤧 I didn’t introduce any other new products either. Just this one. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? How do you guys use it? Am I doing something differently? I’m still very thankful to Skin 1004 and Picky for giving me a chance to review this product.
upvote

comment

13 Comments

pocelyn user profile picture
super picky user badge

pocelyn

Dry/Sensitive

its likely to be irritation. perhaps an ingredient is not suitable for your skin. it has a super minimal ingredient list so itd be easy to figure out which one is the culprit 🤔 ive also tried many products from picky giveaways that didnt suit my skin. i still wrote my honest thoughts about them. picky and the brands are very understanding and welcome constructive criticism ☻
upvote

comment

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

Thank youu so much for this reply! It makes me much more relieved to know that brands and picky are so understanding, especially since this is my first giveaway product🥰 Also, idk about the ingredients because I’ve used Centella products before and they worked for me. Maybe it’s the type of Centella they used🤷🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

It might differ though, maybe it didn't suit your skin or maybe purging??? 😅🤔 In my personal experience, I noticed my skin became more hydrated after incorporating the ampoule in my routine. 😅 I usually apply it after toner.
upvote

comment

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

Hmm you’re right - I think I will try it one or two more times to see if it breaks me out more
upvote

comment

missjun01 user profile picture

missjun01

Dry/Sensitive

Hi. I actually don't incorporate it into my normal skincare routine because I found that some ingredients don't work well with my normal skincare routine. What I always do when I try new products is test the product alone. For example, the skim1004 toner and ampoule I use together with my normal cleanser. I don't use my moisturizer and essence in case the ingredients don't work well since it happened before. I know I'm lacking the skincare my skin needs but I want to know if it is from mixing my other products or the product itself I don't react well to. If it is my skin then I know that product isn't right for me. If it is my other skincare products I change it up to see what works well together and make a note of it. Hope that helps.
upvote

comment

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

Ooo interesting - I might try this. Thanks!
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

yeeesss it can😬. my sister had a big breakout when using this🙃
upvote

comment

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

Thank youuu! I’m glad I’m not alone :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!