picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Routine Help

Smartskin101 user profile picture

Smartskin101

Oily/Resilient

dot304 Views

How to get rid of blemishes 🌱

Hello Picky family! I was wondering if anyone could give suggestions on how to get rid of blemishes! It could be product, lifestyle suggestions, etc. It’s something that’s been bothering me for a while and I’m looking for some help. Thank you 💕
upvote

comment

20 Comments

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

lots of water. less junk and greasy food if you eat it. exercise, even just walking and use a product with lactic acid in it xx
upvote

comment

Smartskin101

Oily/Resilient

Thank you! did not think of the lactic acid. I already use Salicylic acid, do it didn’t cross my mind. I recently started exercising, and I am so bad at drinking water, but I’m trying to improve 🙈 Thank you!
upvote

comment

Kikiliew user profile picture

Kikiliew

Oily/Resilient

eat clean (for me it includes cutting carbs like rice), drink way more water, and stick to a basic routine! also calm the zits with a good gel/cream. I've also used a Niacinamide serum with great effect on me to calm those redness! not particularly named as a zit cream/gel kinda thing but it works on me very well!
12PM Brightening Serum

Meta Foret
12PM Brightening Serum

star rating

(32)

favorite

upvote

comment

Smartskin101

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much! Will definitely check this out. And you’re right diet is definitely key. When I use to eat healthy my skin for the most part was clear ✨
upvote

comment

mrscepiskincare user profile picture

mrscepiskincare

Oily/Resilient

Maybe you can try my skincare routine. I have a problem just like you. And now my skin even better. I combine niacinamide + vitamin C for AM skincare, and Retinol + Vitamin E for PM Skincare. Dont forget your sunscreen
upvote

comment

Smartskin101

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much! This is a great recommendation and I’ll definitely look into it. I already use salicylic acid 2% so I don’t know how the retinol would react to it. Thank you 😊
upvote

comment

A

AngelCare

Oily/Sensitive

looking for recommendations as well. thank you
upvote

comment

Smartskin101

Oily/Resilient

Of course! I hope that some of these suggestions can help!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!