picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

skinxyna user profile picture

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

dot126 Views

IG first post

Hi guys! I posted this to ask your opinion or an idea of what is your first post on your instagram skincare account to start your journey. I am literally new to this journey and also started to create my IG skincare acc as well. But I am not yet posting anything from there. So... can I have your opinions or any ideas? Should I introduce myself first on the first post or post a quote something like that? Since I don’t have anything yet product/s to review as of now. Thank you! 🥰🥤
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Smartskin101 user profile picture

Smartskin101

Oily/Resilient

my first post was about skincare and I haven’t introduced my self yet
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

Ohhh I wonder what your IG acc, can I follow you there? What’s your @?
upvote

comment

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Oily/Resilient

I'm not sure I haven't made a skincare dedicated account (and I don't think I'll ever have) but what I saw usually was people did post some skincare contents first and then after sometime they would introduce themselves 🥰 I hope your account grows well!!! ✨ All the best!
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

Hi Enris! I wonder if you also join giveaways here if you haven’t made an acc for it, or you are also using your personal acc for posting skincare products you review there, I guess? Anyway, thank you for the good idea! I’ll add this idea on my list ❤️
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

i introduced myself first😂
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

Hhahaha with a photo of you? Huhu i’m too shy to show my face gosh!
upvote

comment

saskiaskin user profile picture

saskiaskin

Oily/Resilient

my first post was an introduction to myself and why I made my account
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

Alright Saskias, this is added to my list 🤗
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

I think a first post should be an introduction of yourself! I’ve seen some users post a pic of themselves as their first post. And I’ve seen some people post a pic of their favorite products and introduce themselves in the description. There’s no right or wrong way. I personally think that an introduction post is best especially if you’re going to follow a bunch of skinfluencers after you create your account.
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

Thank you Winnie! This is added on my list, been wondering if there’s right or wrong first post to post. Selfie is a good idea right? Showing your face that this is you and this the start of my skincare journey 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!