picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

P

PickyCeee

Oily/Resilient

dot329 Views

WHAT DOES SENSITIVE SKIN MEAN? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN?

Someone explain this please.
upvote

comment

23 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

I have a sensitive skin so imma just describe my skin lol (but not every sensitive skin-type is like me) sensitive skin is more likely to get irritated, breakout and react fast! As a sensitive skintype person I also always got eczema alteast once a month due to sudden change of weather and I have a contact dermatitis where my skin got those redness,itchy little pimple look-like (prefer at the picture below) when my skin got contacted in products/ingredients that doesnt suit my skin and most likely to get irritated with ingredients like fragrance,bad alcohols and essential oil
upvote

comment

P

PickyCeee

Oily/Resilient

Oh, Thank you so much for explaining
upvote

comment

FragranceFree4Life user profile picture

FragranceFree4Life

Dry/Sensitive

I have sensitive skin. Lots of products sting, sometimes my skin turns bright red and/ or breaks out in temporary bumps that are not pimples. I can only use actives in very low concentrations and cannot use fragrance in my skin care.
upvote

comment

Picky24225 user profile picture

Picky24225

Dry/Resilient

i have sensitive skin i have eczema on some parts of my body I describe sensitive skin as being sensitive to alot of products and being irratated to certain skin care products and coming out in breakouts alot my skin changes in certain weather like appears more red sensitive and itchy and dry
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

for me, any strong fragance products cause me break outs, or can cause me redness or itchy, that's why i know my skin Is sensitive, Yesterday i try a new product and now i have a redness in my face
upvote

comment

X

Xyxy1115

Oily/Resilient

Will cause redness in ur skin for alcohol product
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!