picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Giveaways

Febikirana user profile picture

Febikirana

Dry/Resilient

dot144 Views

i wanna be the winner of the giveaway

i often applied every giveaway, but i never won, do you know how to win in the picky's giveaway? i'm doing every rules and steps but i never got any e-mail😭 picky, please choose me to be the winner, i promise i'll review the product😊
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

Your profile shows that you haven’t written any product reviews. According to Picky, they will select winners that are active on the app. Being active means writing quality product reviews and participating in discussions.
upvote

comment

skinnusa user profile picture

skinnusa

Dry/Resilient

Don't worry. But I think you must be active on picky, Like give a review for some product
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

You have to be active on the app. That includes detailed product’s reviews and participating in discussion. The more active you are the higher chances to win! Good luck💕
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

don't worry, gopicky still has many other giveaways. Let me explain slowly. 1. you have to log in every time on gopicky. 2. Be active in discussions, can create discussions or comment on other people's discussions. 3. besides that upvote other people's discussions 4. make a detailed review: clear, and deep and attach 3 photos in each of your reviews. 5. do it enjoyly, without you knowing it becomes a fun habit because it will increase your knowledge by reading discussions from other picky users.
upvote

comment

qntmrmdhn user profile picture

qntmrmdhn

Dry/Sensitive

it seems u dont active here because u dont any reviews
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!