picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

S

saabje

Oily/Resilient

dot120 Views

what to do against large pores on cheeks?

I've been following the 10-step Korean skin care routine for a while now. But nothing helps to shrink my pores or make them less visible. Are there kbeauty products for large pores? thanks
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

i would advise to use product that could actually helps ur skin concerns instead of blindly following the Korean 10 steps routine. for minimise the appearance of pores , there’s a few great ingredients could helps with large pores example niacimamide, salicylic acid , (aha/bha ), retinol , clay /mud mask etc. here’s some recommendations 😃😃
Niacinamide Serum

Good Molecules
Niacinamide Serum

star rating

(128)

favorite

Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2467)

favorite

Retinol Serum

The Inkey List
Retinol Serum

star rating

(203)

favorite

Vita B3 Source

TIAM
Vita B3 Source

star rating

(1201)

favorite

Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

TIAM
Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

star rating

(157)

favorite

upvote

comment

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

You can’t shrink your pores but you can make them less visible. I wouldn’t recommend you to follow the 10 steps rountine without knowing what works as well. Make sure you cleanse your face everyday. Do double cleansing if you have makeup/sunscreen on. Use products that have key ingredients that help with pores like AHA, BHA. Masking consistently helps too. These are some products that I use that I find helpful in clearing my clogged pores and make them less visible :)

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!