picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

SansLittleWorld user profile picture

SansLittleWorld

Dry/Resilient

dot54 Views

When did you start wearing makeup?

I know Picky’s mainly about skincare but let’s chat anyways cause it’s beauty related. I only started wearing makeup in my 2nd year of college lolll I know… and that’s also about the time I got into skincare. The whole story is because of freshman 15 (I actually gained 20 lbs so Freshman 20 for me haha) , lack of sleep and stress from college in the US. I suddenly got a lot of acne… and that’s how I started to care about my skin and also fell in love with makeup. These days most teens (13-14-15) start wearing makeup already~ What about you?
upvote

comment

10 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

oh I still don’t wear makeup yet 😂😂 i m still in high sch but for now i still prefer skin care over makeup plus I m confident & comfortable in my own skin 🥰
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

I started laaaate, maybe around 28? even 30? 😂 I never really cared makeup at all! still in this days (im over 40) most of the time i dont wear make up, just somedays when i feel to. And I absolutely LOVE how just a good mascara and lipstick can make u feel like a goddess!!!! And yes, my niece of 12 has same amount of make up as me 😂
upvote

comment

pocelyn user profile picture
super picky user badge

pocelyn

Dry/Sensitive

im gonna be 22 soon but i still havent worn makeup regularly besides tinted lip balm if that counts? ive only worn eyebrow pencil and lip stick for weddings and events. i have eczema and it reacts badly with a lot of products so im not taking any chances 🥲 i really wanna give makeup a shot though, im loving laka and hince's releases.
upvote

comment

thelelel user profile picture

thelelel

Dry/Resilient

Senior High School, since all my classmates are into make ups I got influenced too ✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!