picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

betterdays user profile picture

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

dot112 Views

Skincare Shopping

Hey Picky users! I'm looking for websites or physical stores that carry great skincare products. I currently shop at Ulta and Soko Glam for my skincare products. And I would love to add more stores to my list. Any advice is welcome. • Where do you buy your products? • What are your favorite stores? • Any advice when shopping? Thanks for reading.
upvote

comment

8 Comments

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

I had use too: Jolse, beautybay, stylevana, yesstyle!! and i had no problem with any of them ❤️ always compare prices and try to search a discount code 😉
upvote

comment

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for this helpful information! And the tips are a bonus and much appreciated. Thanks!
upvote

comment

hdlums user profile picture

hdlums

Oily/Resilient

I always use Shopee apps, idk if it is available in your country. Other than that, Hermo and stylekorean 😬🤍
upvote

comment

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for the help it's much appreciated.
upvote

comment

giulia3 user profile picture

giulia3

Oily/Resilient

I love yesstyle for any korean product, otherways sephora or drugstore. (if you need a yesstyle i will be super happy to give you mine)
upvote

comment

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for all this useful information! I didn't know sephora is an option, that's great. Again thanks. I will have to check out yesstyle since it seems to be everyone's pick.
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

I usually shop at Stylevana, YesStyle or Stylekorean! The prices at YesStyle are always changing so it’s good to compare prices on multiple websites before you buy from them 😄
upvote

comment

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you. This is helpful information and I will take note of the bonus tip on pricing. Thanks for commenting!
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Sephora Dermstore SkinStore These are my favs
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!