Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot208 Views

TMRM for StyleKorean⁉️

Does anyone know how you sign up for “try me review me” (TMRM) on StyleKorean❓ I have been looking at it and I don’t see anywhere to sign up…. Also is it actually worth doing? Is it like Go Picky, where you don’t pay for the products you’re reviewing?? Thank you in advance✅🥰
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

You can sign up on their official IG @stylekorean_global. There is a link in bio, but it’s not available all the time, just when it’s announced that they are recruiting reviewers for certain products. Or you can do it thru their official website, but again you won’t see it unless there is even going on at the moment. it is very much worth it! I just got new Jumiso pore-rest line to try and review! It’s the same as with Picky product and shipping is free, there might be custom fees depending on your county policies.
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

no problem 💕 Keep checking their IG, they always post about coming TryMeReviewMe event!
upvote

comment

Skinandcurlss user profile picture

Skinandcurlss

Dry/Resilient

it’s usually on the link on their Instagram page💕
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the tip🤩🌈
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

Their Instagram is the best place to look. If there is an active TMRM there will be a link to apply in the bio. If there is no TMRM there will be no link to apply. There is always a Instagram feed post to introduce the new TMRM. So if you don’t see anything in the bio, you can look in the feed to see the last TMRM date. I think it’s worth doing because it is often multiple products you get to try and it’s all free.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

oh awesome thanks so much ✅💛
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

They will announce it on IG when they have an event going on... during that time, go to the link on their profile page, and the application form is there.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thanks I finally got to apply, crossing my fingers ❤️❤️
upvote

comment

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

Style korean will update the TMRM event in the post, and what you have to do is just follow the rules and go to the link in their bio and click the TMRM Event and fill out all the question such name, email, address, phone number, social media link, etc. And when the event is closed, you will receive email if you are choosen. You don’t have to confirm anything, Style Korean will do it by them self and all you have to do is just sit in your home until the package is arrived. I just selected to TMRM with Innisfree and receive the serum, tone up cream in tube, facial wash and 4 sheetmask🥰 PS, no shipping fee or taxes need to be paid🤫🤍
Jar

INNISFREE
Jar

star rating

(90)

favorite

Brightening Pore Facial Cleanser

INNISFREE
Brightening Pore Facial Cleanser

star rating

(128)

favorite

Carrot

INNISFREE
Carrot

star rating

(31)

favorite

Kohlrabi

INNISFREE
Kohlrabi

star rating

(23)

favorite

Brightening & Pore-caring Serum with Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract

INNISFREE
Brightening & Pore-caring Serum with Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract

star rating

(6)

favorite

upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

this sounds awesome 💜💜💜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!