picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot54 Views

💫 Neogen Review [ Neogen Real Ferment Micro Toner]

Hi everyone! 🥰 Today I want to share my review with you ☺ This is a mildly exfoliating toner with AHA, BHA, PHA and LHA that also promises to sooth and nourish the skin. Part of Neogen Dermalogy Real Ferment Line, this toner helps hydrate and protect the skin barrier, with its famous fermented ingredient 90% Bio Ferment Complex. It is a recent addition to the Line and I was looking forward to try it as the Real Ferment Micro Essence is one of my Holy Grails. Size: 150ml Star ingredients: 90% Bio Ferment Complex, AHA, BHA, PHA and LHA. Full ingredients list: Bifida Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Betula Alba Juice, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Water, Aspergillus Ferment, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate, Allantoin, Lactobacillus, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging. ➡️ Promises: Deep hydration, improvement of the skin texture and cleansing. 💭 My thoughts on this product: This toner has so many amazing ingredients, including LHA that is a completely new to me. I love when I come across new ingredients, I always learn so much from this reviews, it really is one of my favourite days of the week, besides texture Tuesday Let’s start with the packing as usual. It’s a clear plastic bottle with the light blue rectangle and black lettering that we are already familiar with in the Micro Ferment Line, and a white plastic Cap. The bottle itself is very lightweight, doesn’t feel cheap and because it’s plastic it won’t break. It’s a clear toner, its texture is very watery with a slip to it. Feels very refreshing and hydrating, And even thought it is absorbed very quickly, it leaves a slight residual film that you can feel until you apply a moisturizer. It never feels tightening or drying, but you can definitely feel the product if you don’t follow with a serum or moisturizer. The peppermint fragrance is refreshing and revitalizing. Breaking down the Key ingredients: It has 4 fermented ingredients: Bifida Fermented Lysate, Yeast Fermentation Lysate, Birch Juice Extract and Rice Fermentation Filtrate. These 4 ingredients together help to improve the skin barrier, skin elasticity, balance oil and moisture and have antioxidant benefit (Birch Juice Extract). 4 Exfoliating Components: AHA(Alpha Hydroxy Acid) - Exfoliating/even skin tone BHA(Beta Hydroxy Acid) - Pore care/skin texture PHA(Poly Hydroxy Acid) - Skin illuminating LHA(β-Lipohydroxy Acid) - Acne care Besides the star ingredients it has some really nice ingredients such as Allantoin and Panthenol that offer soothing hydration and skin barrier protection. I found it to be mildly exfoliating , deeply hydrating and nourishing. I have noticed is has helped to improve my skin texture and my recent blemish marks are quickly fading away. It has been a very positive experience, something I am already used to with Neogen. Price: £20.54 / $27.02 / 24.05€ This product was sent to me by Yesstyle for review, my opinion is honest. You can find it at: Yesstyle https://tinyurl.com/ws38jnkb
carousel
carousel
Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Toner

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Toner

star rating

(43)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

"ferment" words in skincare always excite me 😌
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

products with interesting ingredients to try. But I'm afraid to try fermented skincare, for fear of irritating my sensitive skin. Thank you for this wonderful review, good jod.
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much! have you ever had a bad reaction to a product with fermented ingredients?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!