picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Heyma99 user profile picture

Heyma99

Oily/Sensitive

dot143 Views

Game changer

As many of us rely on products to "heal" "treat" or even to achieve our desire skin condition. But have you heard of people saying these πŸ‘‡ - Drink alot of water to achieve clear skin - Cleanse frequently to avoid oil production - Avoid spicy food to prevent pimples Tell me one thing u did in your routine that helped you to achieve your desired skin condition And also do you believe in those statements?
upvote

comment

16 Comments

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

reduce or avoids sweet and spicy foods does really reduce your pimples, but not prevent. it still happens to me. and of course drink more water πŸ˜‚ I did and I need to pee every 10mns. Oh sleeping schedule also help as well 🀩
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

water is overall great for general health and tbh i don't believe that this is THE key to clear skin. it helps a bit, but that's about it. it is sure always better than sodas and other sweet drinksπŸ‘πŸΌ. Cleanse frequently? it really depends on what is frequently? Once or twice a day is already enough. So i would say "regularly" instead of "frequently". I'm not sure about spicy food. I'm WEAK, i can't eat spicy food so i wouldn't know the difference for the skin if there is oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for me, good sleep, no over processed food/drinks/sugar and basic, good, consistent hydration (serums and/or essences) were game changers for my skin.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I don't believe the statements about frequent cleansing or spicy foods, but I do believe that healthy dietary, hydration, and sleeping habits contribute to a healthy-looking skin. One thing that took me a while to realize is that if you're nice to your skin, it will be nice to you too. I used to rub my face pretty harshly, pop pimples, and use nose strips, which was awful to my skin. Since I stopped doing that and treat my skin more gently, I have seen great results 😊
upvote

comment

august.serenade user profile picture

august.serenade

Dry/Sensitive

I can’t cleanse frequently, the most is twice a day in AM and PM routine, since I have dry skin πŸ˜‚ my dermatologist don’t recommend more than that, it will make my skin more dryer. Also the spicy food! personally I can’t πŸ™ˆ The food would not taste good if it’s not spicy πŸ‘…, of course not all food I consume I put chillies haha. But I do make sure I drink a lot of water and sleep at least 6-7 hours (can’t control much since mummy duty sometimes take charge of my time more).
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!