picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

askinmood user profile picture

askinmood

Oily/Resilient

dot160 Views

New Brand Alert πŸ“’ Chasin' Rabbits

Wishtrend has added a new brand called Chasin' Rabbits! There are 3 products: πŸ’¦ Mindful Bubble Cleanse πŸ„ Magic Beauty Shroom (Essence) 🌱 Green Golden Ruler (Cream) These products have such fun packaging! The essence interests me the most as the only ingredient is Tremella Mushroom Extract, seems unique! I also like how the moisturiser has Green Tea Leaf Water instead of the usual purified water as the first ingredient! What do you think? Would you be interested in trying this? ~~~~ Fyi, if you make a purchase from Wishtrend, feel free to use my code ANNAWISH15 for 15% off and the link below 😊 https://www.wishtrend.com/?utm_source=postaffiliatepro&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=basic_url&a_aid=ASKINMOOD
carousel
upvote

comment

13 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Looks specifically targeted for teens, with that kind of packaging, name and minimalist range. i think this is well thought! Like a nice starter kit for teensπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Looks good, tbh i personally don't like the packaging. That said, the products themselves looks nice and useful.
upvote

comment

askinmood

Oily/Resilient

for sure but on their insta it looks like they have people in their 20s and slapped on some backpacks to make them look like teens πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

interesting!!! but i am not a fan of the packaging tho. it's too contrasting for meπŸ™…β€β™€οΈ but hopeful with the claims tho!
upvote

comment

askinmood

Oily/Resilient

The packaging is definitely different! Although it does give off a teen vibe to me lol
upvote

comment

Rinahhh user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Rinahhh

Oily/Resilient

owhhh this brand looks amazing 😍 love the packaging
upvote

comment

happyglowyskinlife user profile picture

happyglowyskinlife

Oily/Sensitive

Ooooh πŸ‘€ I didn't know about this brand. I'm honestly not a fan of the packaging πŸ™ˆ
upvote

comment

august.serenade user profile picture

august.serenade

Dry/Sensitive

love the name!! so cute! but the packaging though, why it didn’t reflect the name πŸ™ˆ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!