picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

InginGlowing user profile picture

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

dot56 Views

our first skincare

What's the first skincare in your life? and why did you decide to use that skincare, was it because of a recommendation from a friend or was it random? If I'm the first skincare, the mask (mustika ratu masker bengkuang) I bought at the mini market, my sister recommended it so I bought it
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

my first skincare product is this I white moisturizer since it was so cheap yet effective~
Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita

iWhite Korea
Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita

star rating

(215)

favorite

upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

The cleanser from Clean & Clear. I bought it when I was on high school and began to feel disturbed with the excess oil my skin produced. I chose it because it was one of the available options on the minimarket nearby, I didn't know anything about skincare back then, even tho not long I changed my cleanser into Pond's as Clean & Clear wasn't effective in tackling my oily skin issues (again because it was the available option on the minimarket and basically could be found anywhere). I later used Pond's for longer than I thought, around 9 years later if I'm not mistaken.
Foaming Facial Wash

Clean & Clear
Foaming Facial Wash

star rating

(33)

favorite

White Beauty Facial Wash

Pond's
White Beauty Facial Wash

star rating

(11)

favorite

upvote

comment

Evergarden user profile picture

Evergarden

Oily/Resilient

My first was the moogoo brand since their ingredients are natural and their base is solely milk which is perfect for children. Since i start using skincare when i was 12, my mom dont like the idea of me using acids on my skin so she bought me this brand as my first
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!