picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

InginGlowing user profile picture

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

dot43 Views

The reason why you use skincare

I'm curious, since when did you use skincare? And what are the reasons that made you decide to use skincare? please tell your experience. I use skincare since ± 5 years ago. I used to have dark skin from playing a lot, and a lot of people said bad things about how ugly I was. so I never had confidence. Then I wanted to be better for myself, and I decided to take care of myself with skincare. I'm more confident now, skincare really helps me to be better and positive
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I used skincare before but when I was 20 I've decided to focus on skincare since dermatology treatments didn't work for my acne. It was a good choice, I started from skincare then went to med school to become esthetician and here I am - studying Cosmetology. I didn't thought it'll come this way
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

wow!!!!👏👏👏👏
upvote

comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

i started 2 years ago, and I found that doing skincare make me feel so relax and motivated plus confident. It something that I try and thrill of ❤️✨
upvote

comment

Evergarden user profile picture

Evergarden

Oily/Resilient

I been wearing basics when i was 12 but started a full routine when i was 16. My skin change a lot and at the same time its such a comforting therapy for me
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

for myself. as part of my selfcare and sanity break of wfh set up.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!