picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Connect

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot84 Views

πŸ’« πŸ’–Checking In On You! πŸ₯°

Hi everyone πŸ’– Just passing to say Hello and wishing everyone a great week! I have been so caught up with work lately I barely had the time to stop and do something for myself. So I would like to ask you: How have you been? Are you looking after yourself? Are you feeling Happy? Never forget to put yourself on that priority list πŸ’« You and your health matter! Sending lots of good vibes from the UK to across the Globe 🌍🌎🌏
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

Hi. I’ve been crying every night this week. It was so tiring for me. I’m attending online classes, though I can cope with it. The problem is I am so distracted with my family. Plus my skin is freaking breaking out, I can’t stop picking my pimples.
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

Hi πŸ’– It has been tough, in so many ways. Being at home all the time, not being in the classes environment, the lines get all blurry and can become too messy and too much. If you can, try to find your little corner in the house, check in on your friends by video calling them. just hang in there for a little bit more, this has to change soon, we see some countries going back to normal. Focus on the things that make you happy . Things will get better, this too shall pass πŸ’–
upvote

comment

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

Hi. Lately I'm kinda busy with my life as a student (yes I am 😭) I still have a lot of work to complete. Sometimes I feel a bit stress and want to give up. And ya I have a big exam this year before entering college, so I've to work hard, but you know with this pandemic, in my country we have to learn online (we can't go to school) it's so frustrating because I couldn't understand what my teacher trying to teach us. Do you understand what I'm saying? Sorry my grammar are not too good πŸ˜”
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

Hi πŸ’– Of course, I can understand you very well! student life is no joke. After some good years working full tune, I decided to go back to University for 1 year, thinking I could use that break from work, and study instead. I was more stressed out with all of the work I had to do for Uni. I hope you have been able to manage your time in the best productive way, it takes at least some stress of you when things are up to date and organised. I loved to make lists of things that had to be done, that would take these things off my mind. It has been a tough year, everything is online and it's not the same. I hope you feel better πŸ’–
upvote

comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

been so busy 😩 don’t have much time for my own self 😩 but I am okay, at least in here we can talk and share and learn from each other. ❀️✨ if I am sad, imma do all my skincare steps in detail that would make relax and feel motivated again. ❀️ hope you and everyone els stay happy and healthy
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

Hi πŸ’– This is such a great community, I have never seen so much engagement and positivity as I see here at Picky. If doing your skincare routine helps you to relax then take your time, enjoy it, speak to us we are always here lifting eachother up! πŸ’–Things will get better πŸ₯° Stay happy and healthy!
upvote

comment

avecbelle user profile picture

avecbelle

Oily/Resilient

hello!! thank you and same to you!☺️ work has been busy for me too but let’s hang in there πŸ’ͺ🏻
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

Hi πŸ’–πŸ₯° Same!!! we can do thisπŸ’ͺ🏼
upvote

comment

calzheng user profile picture

calzheng

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for checking in! work have been crazy too! we can do it!!!❀️
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

HiπŸ’– same here.. but we can make it πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’–
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!