Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand

ROVECTIN brand profile picture
brand user badge

ROVECTIN

Dry/Sensitive

dot2,946 Views

💙A gentle Foam Cleanser for every skin type💙[Rovectin International Giveaway]

Hello! World💕 We are back to give you another giveaway with Picky! Rovectin skin essential conditioning cleanser is one of loved product in picky. 👀Why is that? It contains PH similar to that of healthy skin, and minimizes damage to the skin barrier to prevent skin from tightening after washing! 👀Why does the PH level of Rovectin conditioning cleanser matter? Normal skin ph level range is 4.5~6.5, and Rovectin conditioning cleanser ph level is 5.7. The rovectin cleanser is gentle enough to maintain balance while minimizing damage to the moisture barrier. 🌟When to use🌟 👍When you need a second cleanser to leave a moist finish after the first cleansing. 👍When you need a morning cleanser for overnight sebum-built-up skin. 👍When you need an ultra-low irritant cleanser for men's skin irritated by frequent shaving or young children's skin. 🌱100% vegan, hypoallergenic , toxin-free, cruelty-free 🌱 Conditioning Cleanser has no artificial fragrance, but you will notice a light coconut scent from a natural coconut oil derivative 🤩You can check more detail in @pickyrewards Instagram.🤩 [🔥Giveaway Boost🔥] ❣Go ahead and sign up Rovectin Giveaway at Picky. ❣Comment down this post why you should be the winner! ❣️Lastly, don’t forget to follow @rovectin_global at Instagram. 👍For the best reviewers, we are gonna give additional gift, Rovectin Skin essential treatment lotion 100ml👍 We love you with all of our hearts💕 📢The event closes on September 1, 2021 (11 AM Korean Time)
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

502 Comments

Ferend user profile picture

Ferend

Oily/Resilient

I have applied! Goodluck to everyone who has joined ❤️ I think rovectin is an underrated brand. You guys have amazing products. Would love to try this product as it aims to balance your skin PH - when you have better skin PH levels, your skin barrier is protected. I also personally think cleansers are important - something that is not overly stripping but also making sure that you’re cleaning your excess sebum build up, pollutions, etc. This could be a perfect match with my lotus water! Can’t wait to review in my social medias and do a photo product shoot for that aesthetic post 😎 Goodluck to moi! ❤️
upvote

comment

HollyGoLiteLeee user profile picture

HollyGoLiteLeee

Oily/Resilient

I totally concur!!!
upvote

comment

BarbaraRC user profile picture

BarbaraRC

Oily/Sensitive

I am very excited about this giveaway, I am very interested in trying this cleanser 💕I know it's pure gold💖
upvote

comment

MiaC user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MiaC

Oily/Sensitive

ahhh this is so exciting! i really do love rovectin products and I have been eyeing on a new cleanser that won’t strip my skin.
upvote

comment

skinvenue user profile picture

skinvenue

Oily/Sensitive

Hoping to be selected! 😍😍
upvote

comment

nuTELLA user profile picture

nuTELLA

Oily/Resilient

Every product from Rovectin sounds so nice 🤍 I really enjoy the Lotus Water Calming Toner and I hope I can win this one!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!