picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Other

SapphireRoses user profile picture

SapphireRoses

Oily/Sensitive

dot122 Views

I got featured on the StyleKorean website (yay me!) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you somehow know me through SNS or in person, you'll know that I'm not one to brag. On the contrary I have some confidence issues and I don't like to give myself credit when it's due. But for once may I brag a little? ๐Ÿ˜… I feel a small sense of pride and achieve because I was chosen as Stylekorean's best reviewer of the StyleKorean X Benton Goodbye Summer Acne Kit (a 'try me, review me' event) ๐ŸŽ‰ My photos and reviews got featured on their Instagram page and the blog section of their website. It feels nice to be appreciated when I genuinely (just like many of you guys do) put a lot of effort into my reviews and other content on my Instagram page and my own blog site. I should also say thank you to those who read and interacted with the posts I uploaded to review the kit, it's always nice to get feedback from fellow skincare blogger and K-Beauty enthusiasts ๐Ÿ’› If you get a share moment then please check out the blog feature: https://bit.ly/3sMybOT Thank you in advance!
carousel
upvote

comment

13 Comments

enikoo user profile picture

enikoo

Dry/Sensitive

congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

Auw , congratulations on what are you doing , really inspiring me ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

SapphireRoses user profile picture

SapphireRoses

Oily/Sensitive

That's so sweet ๐Ÿ’œ
upvote

comment

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
upvote

comment

TRANSCENDENT user profile picture

TRANSCENDENT

Oily/Resilient

๐ŸคฉAwesome! ๐ŸฅณCongratulations!๐Ÿฅณ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!