picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

chelsiapatel user profile picture

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

dot98 Views

Yay or Nay Products

Comment down below a product that is either super under rated and you think should be praised more/your holy grail or comment something that’s a huge no for you whether it’s overrated and everyone just seems to get it when it’s not that good or it just caused damage to your skin!! I’ll start! This cleansing balm I have been using on days I where make up or just when I feel like I really need to take the dirt off my face has been a godsend!! It’s the first cleansing balm I ever tried, good price not expensive and you can get it at your drug store, and you don’t need alot for it to take off alot! I love it because it also has helped me to be waste free and cut out makeup wipes!!
Holy Hydration! Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

ELF
Holy Hydration! Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

star rating

(96)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

I never tried that Elf one!! but ill be on my list for when I finish my Banila. For me is this milk from Hada Labo!!! I got it in a pack of products and I was sooo surprised how much I loved it, that now Im going like in my 5 bottle!! Is just amazing how gentle, light weight and moisturizing it is ❤️❤️❤️
Gokyujun Series - Ultimate Moisturizing Milk

Hada Labo
Gokyujun Series - Ultimate Moisturizing Milk

star rating

(20)

favorite

upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

the banila one is how I even learned of cleansing balms! I saw someone post about how much they loved it and it got me looking out to try one! I want to try it once im done with mine! and ouuu that’s so cool I’ve never heard of milk or the brand!! definitely going on my look out list 😉
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Products from Clinique 😂 especially their 3 steps product is under rated in my opinion I do think they’re more expensive and the formulas are kinda old fashion 😆 but somehow the basic products works! I mean it’s been sold since the late 60s which like almost 7 decades 😱. I bought a trial/travelling set because their sales person at Clinique were really nice and managed to answer to answer my shady question (does anyone buy these? 🤪) since the counter and store were empty. When my face was oily, after two weeks, my face was greasy but the sebaceous fillament that simply won’t go away at the sides of my nose, was gone. Now when my skin has turned dry, the lotion works really well. These work so well that I bought a full size set that was on sale! I get it why some people had bad experience with it since the product has existed for so long but for the general public, it is actually a good basic (yet expensive) set. However I am at a position where I can definitely afford it now because it just works for me.
Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Clinique
Liquid Facial Soap Mild

star rating

(19)

favorite

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Clinique
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

star rating

(59)

favorite

Clarifying Lotion 2

Clinique
Clarifying Lotion 2

star rating

(38)

favorite

upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

yeah growing up my grandma and mom both used Clinique a lot but as a kid I never paid attention to which products they were using😬 but I love how you were forward with the sales person!!! that’s just so funny and 100% something I would do😂 I’ll definitely have to look out for these because my skins the same where I can be dry all of the sudden!! thank you for sharing :)
upvote

comment

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Oily/Resilient

I feel like this one is quite overrated. Because it's just not Oily skin friendly. And the product oxidizes every soon (Because of the transparent packaging) It did not worked well for my skin, I just got more breakouts after using this 😢
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

star rating

(575)

favorite

upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

oh no that’s not good at all☹️ I’m glad you figured out that it was that causing you breakouts!!
upvote

comment

nennas77 user profile picture

nennas77

Dry/Sensitive

This cleanser is amazing! I only learned about the brand a few months ago, and it’s quickly becoming a favourite. It’s a nice thick gel with a bit of foam, but isn’t drying at all. With how good (and not super pricey) this cleanser is, I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about it.
Gel Cleanser

Evenprime
Gel Cleanser

star rating

(6)

favorite

upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

wow it does sound good!! I’ve never heard of this brand before so I’m definitely gonna have to look out for this!! thank for sharing 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!