picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

Tee17 user profile picture

Tee17

Dry/Sensitive

dot82 Views

Selection criteria for giveaway

I’ve only won one giveaway so far, I’m not sure what’s not working out, I’ve been as active as possible. What’s seems to be working out for you?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Oily/Resilient

- high quality reviews - active on picky platforms - lastly if not working on that two above, probably because of luck & they (picky&collab brand) choose randomly. also picky have a big family now, so the increase to get chance might be less 🙌🏽✨ hope this can help you
upvote

comment

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Oily/Resilient

if the collab brand have a big giveaway like recently with the skin1004 & cosrx, the chance to get selected might be higher 🥳
upvote

comment

MandiRae user profile picture

MandiRae

Oily/Resilient

Reviews, reviews, reviews. In my opinion, it's really the main component. There are times I'm very active, and sometimes I get very busy at work and don't check in here for over a week. But I try to review as much as possible (however I'm extremely behind right now 😭). I've been a member since I wanna say April? And I've won six giveaways :)
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

This is sooo helpful! I will keep working on my reviews! thanks! ☺️
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

Perhaps work on improving the reviews you have already written and continue to write more quality reviews. Looking at your profile, a lot of your older reviews are fairly short. Picky likes to see detailed quality reviews. You can talk about scent, texture, how you apply it, when you use it, your overall experience. I personally don’t think you need to list ingredients because Picky already does that. I’ve gone back and edited some of my earlier reviews to improve them by making them longer and more detailed.
upvote

comment

Tee17

Dry/Sensitive

Oh thank you for reviewing them! I’ll surely do that. 💕💕
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

I have been wondering the same thing!
upvote

comment

Tee17

Dry/Sensitive

I hope this thread helps you out! 💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!